Describing My Fingers




DESCRIBING MY FINGERS

1. THUMB
My name is Ari Purnomo, my nikname ari.

2. POIN FINGERS
I am from West Kalimantan, I have lived in Kalimantan for a long time, and I have a favorite food called wet crackers. i really wet ckrackers. wet kerupuk is also eating cash from west kalimantan, usually wet crackers are made as souvenirs for people outside kalimantan.


3.MIDDLE FINGERS

I used to be very active in the estra scout field, many competitions that i participated in were scout, scout as competitions, even though all of them did not win, but the most important thing for mr was the experience i could scout.

4.RING FINGERS


I have 6 brother an I am the 6th child. But from all my sodara i rarely have the name gathered, becouse some of them are already married and some are in college. the day i am waiting for is Eid al-fitr becouse with that feast day i can gather again with my audience.

5.PINKIE


My hobbies are martial arts pancakes, i followed this martial arts program for 3 years, many competitions that i have obtained from following the arts program, one of which is the level of martial at the district level, we from high school win the race with the overall runner-up level. what motivates me to take part in the silat pancake is from my freind, I used to be bullied by ny freinds, from there i felt a sense of revenge, and finally i joined the martial arts pancake. but the thing I got from the martial arts pancake was that " a strong person is not one who can defeat a tiger, but he who can defeat his own anger.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Projection Of Study Toward Future Job

How To Make Special Dish

Unforgetable Childhood Memory